Let’s Love Life Festival is a family festival with 2 under 18’s allowed free of charge with an 18 year old and over with a paying ticket. Anyone entering site that looks under 18 with an adult ticket and cannot prove otherwise will be refused entry. Their ticket will not be refunded.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and EVA Events Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by EVA Events Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to EVA Events Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of EVA Events Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of EVA Events Ltd
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of EVA Events Ltd or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that EVA Events Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. EVA Events Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst EVA Events Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- EVA Events Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- EVA Events Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, EVA Events Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Ticket/s may not be exchanged or money refunded.
All Lets Love Life Tickets are non-refundable.
Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of Rushmoor Council and The Premise License.
The event promoter and venue management reserves the right to refuse entry of the ticket holder to the event site and to eject the ticket holder at its absolute discretion.
If the ticket is re-sold or transferred by anyone but the promoter or their authorised agents, it may become voidable and the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the event site.
Admission is at the ticket holder’s own risk. However, this does not exclude any liability of the promoter or venue for death for personal injury arising out of its negligence.
It is a licensing condition that every person 18 years old or older entering the site has a valid ticket.
There will be no re-admission once you are inside the venue after 8pm (2000hrs)
Line-up is subject to change.
No alcohol or food is allowed to be taken into the venue by visitors, except for baby milk and food for children under 3 years old.
There is a zero tolerance to drugs at Let’s Love Life. Offenders will be handed over to the police and drug dealers will be prosecuted. Those caught in possession of personal drugs will be evicted from site whatever the circumstances. This includes nitrous oxide/laughing gas.
There will be drug searches at the front entrance.
The management reserves the right to make any change whatsoever to the artist programming owing to any unforeseen or unavoidable cause. No professional cameras, video recorders or any form of audio equipment allowed on event site.
The ticket holder consents to the filming and sound recording of members of the audience. Lost tickets will not be replaced. Keep your ticket safe.
No animals will be allowed into the event site except guide dogs for the blind.
In the unlikely event that the festival site has to be fully evacuated, If the reason for the evacuation falls under the heading of ‘force majeure’, there would not be any refunds.
Adverse weather conditions, contagious virus’s, an act of terrorism, situations out of the control of the promoter are classified as an act of God, and therefor are not the responsibility of the promoter, and the promoter can not be held liable to refund tickets for reasons that are out for their control.
Refunds are only applicable should the Event be cancelled by the promoters for no reason or there is a significant material change to the event. Tickets are purchase at your own risk. A ‘material’ change is a change which, in our opinion alone, makes the Event significantly materially different to that which any purchaser of a ticket could reasonably expect. A change to the artists performing at the Event shall not be a material change. A change of date for postponement for reasons out of the promoters control shall not be a material change. The amount of any such refund shall be relayed to purchasers as early as possible after the Event. Personal arrangements including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk and the Promoter and Venue shall not be liable for any losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure beyond the ticket refund.
If a claim applies subject to these terms and conditions, you must claim your refund in good time before the rescheduled or materially changed event takes place. If the Event is cancelled, you must claim your refund within 3 months of the cancelled event, unless advised otherwise.
It is your responsibility to check that the Event has not been cancelled, rescheduled or made the subject of a materially changed. Information on such matters will be made available on www.letslovelife.co.uk. Customers are advised that the website cannot always be updated immediately and that circumstances giving rise to cancellation, postponement or material alterations can sometimes arise immediately prior to an Event.
Tickets will not be refunded where they have been used to gain entry to the Event, or where you are able to and choose to attend a postponed Event.
The event security will be thoroughly checking all bags belonging to ticket and pass holders entering the event site. The promoter and venue reserves the right to check any bag or person and subsequently refuse entry if required.
GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION
Saturday 29th May 2021
LETS LOVE LIFE SATURDAY OPENING TIMES ARE: 12.00 TILL 23.30
THERE IS NO ENTRY TO THE EVENT AFTER 20.00
Lets Love Life is an family event. Under 18’s are free with an adult with a paying ticket (max 2 under 18’s per adult ticket) please make sure that you have ID which you can provide on request.
The Venue operates a ‘challenge 25’ policy at the bars so any person who appears to look younger than 25 may be asked for ID. If they cannot provide suitable ID, the bar will refuse to sell them alcohol.
Please note that the drinking age for the ‘challenge 25’ policy is actually 18. If proof of age is requested at Lets Love Life, we will accept the following ID:
Photo Driving Licence
We would also like to point out that photocopies of these documents will not be accepted as valid ID.
THEFT / PICK POCKETING
Let’s Love Life like any event that draws large numbers of people, can occasionally be attended by pickpockets who are looking to steal mobile phones and other valuables from the crowds. Becoming a victim of crime will make your night out memorable for the wrong reasons. Being careful and taking some simple precautions will reduce your risk of being targeted by those looking to take advantage of fun loving visitors like you. Here are some steps to help you have a safe and enjoyable festival:
- Avoid displaying you phone and valuables unnecessarily.
- Don’t keep cash, cards and valuables in one place. Spread them out among your pockets and clothing using pockets secured by zips/buttons or in pockets inside jackets where possible. Be aware that in a crowded environment, where contact with other people is unavoidable, thieves will try to unzip/unbutton pockets and bags.
- Be aware of the behaviour of those around you. Report anything suspicious to a security guard.
- Stick with your friends and identify a suitable meeting point so if you do get split up you can find each other even if someone has lost their phone or had it stolen.
- As soon as you realise that any of your property is missing, inform both the venue’s security and police immediately. Do not wait until you get home.
- Contact your network provider to ask for the SIM card and handset to be blocked. Telephone numbers can be found onhttp://www.nmpcu.police.uk/network-numbers.php
- Register your mobile phone IMEI number and the serial numbers of other valuables for FREE onimmobilise.com or similar property registration sites
- Activate your phone’s security code so that the phone can only be used in-putting this code.
- Back up all your contacts and data before you leave home.
There is a zero tolerance to drugs at Let’s Love Life. Offenders will be handed over to the police and drug dealers will be prosecuted. Those caught in possession of personal drugs will be evicted from site whatever the circumstances.
There will be drug searches at the front entrance. This includes nitrous oxide / laughing gas.
No alcohol or food is allowed to be taken into the event by visitors, except for baby milk and food for children under 3 years old.
BUYING TICKETS OFF TOUTS
As everyone is aware, all festivals are plagued by touts every year.
Do not buy tickets from anything other than a bona fide ticket agency or seller. If you do otherwise, you run the risk of having bought either a forgery or a stolen ticket.
All tickets are scanned at entrance and any forged tickets will be flagged. If you are in possession of a forged ticket you will not gain entry to the event.
We strongly advise that you only buy tickets from established agencies or genuine ticket sellers. If in doubt, contact the organisers on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do get refused entry to the event as your ticket is a forgery or stolen, please do not come crying to the organisers. You are an adult and as such should know better than to take this risk by buying a ticket from anyone that cannot prove to you that they genuinely represent this festival.
GETTING TO LETS LOVE LIFE
Rushmoor Arena, Aldershot, Hampshire is an easy destination to reach. There is a train station with direct trains from London 5 minutes/2 miles from the venue. There are also a number of bus routes that service this area outside the train station. Outside the train station is also a taxi rank.
ADDRESS: Rushmoor Arena, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU11 1PZ
Event security will be thoroughly checking all bags belonging to ticket and pass holders entering the event site.
This is however a time consuming job, therefore can ticket holders aim to arrive to the event site earlier than in normal circumstances as well as cooperate fully with all requests from the event security staff.
The promoter and venue reserves the right to check any bag or person that it may deem suspicious. They will also be profile searching individuals on entry in our battle against pick pockets. Please accept the promoters’ and venues’ apologies should you experience longer than usual queues. Safety checks will be undertaken for the good and safety of all present at the event.
INFORMATION FOR DISABLED VISITORS
Parts of the festival are not accessible to wheelchair users. We do however make every effort to help disabled guests access all parts of the festival. Please note though that being situated on a green field site it is basically parkland and maneuverability is limited as such. The ground is notoriously hard but, of course, dependent on weather conditions.
If you have any enquiries regarding disabled access and facilities at the festival, please contact email@example.com
CLOAKROOM / CASH POINT MACHINES / LOST PROPERTY
Please note that there are no cloakroom facilities at this event. Please only bring with you what you are happy to carry.
There are no cash machines at the event. Please ensure you bring enough cash with you to enjoy the festival.
Within reason, we aim to collect, log, store and return items of property that are deemed to be genuinely lost by patrons on the festival event site and likely to be sought by the original owner.
ENQUIRING AFTER LOST PROPERTY
If, after the event, you have an enquiry about other lost items, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating Lost Property in the subject line. Enquires can also be made in person at the venue
When emailing us, please include a full description of the item including size, colour, unique features, brand (where applicable), key tags or other details that will help us with identification. It may also be necessary for us to request specific information pertaining to certain items including a description of contents for bags, wallets and purses, distinguishing marks or engravings on jewellery and passport/ID card/driving license specifics like unique identification numbers.
If any found items have clear contact details, we will endeavour to use this to information to communicate with the owner.
Other than credit or debit cards, items that are handed into us will be kept within a secure location for thirty (30) days after the event. Perishable items will be kept for the date of the event only. Credit and debit cards will be held for 7 days after which we will shred them.
Once we have established an owner, they must pay any applicable postal charges required to reconnect them with their property either by the provision of a stamped address envelope of suitable size to accommodate the item or by the arranging of a courier to pick the item up. Alternatively you can collect the item in person at the Venue.
Anything unclaimed will be disposed of responsibly. All personal data will be removed and securely destroyed.
In the unlikely event that the festival site has to be fully evacuated, the event would not continue. If the reason for the evacuation falls under the heading of ‘force majeure’, there would not be any refunds. Adverse weather conditions or an act of terrorism are classified as an act of God.
If a full evacuation occurred and you wish to complain please do so by contacting us through our web site.
Music levels at the festival will be stated in the license. The venue loves its neighbors and fully understands the upset loud music can cause, with this in mind all sound levels will be monitored and kept to a reasonable level.
As we all know, the weather in this great country of ours is unpredictable to say the least. Please therefore keep an eye on the weather forecast for the event and, should it look like raining, bring suitable apparel to keep dry. There are tented arenas on the site but these can not accommodate the whole audience. If rain is likely bring your brolly and put on your wellies! Nothing stops a good party.
FOOD AND DRINK
No chairs, tables, BBQs or other such articles may be brought into the event site. Alcohol and food are not allowed into the event site. Food, alcohol and drink will be available for purchase within the event. Soft drinks in glass or cans will not be allowed into the event site.
Lineup is subject to change.
Exposure to loud music can cause injury to your hearing
Strobe lights, smoke machines and special efeects may be in use within event site
Pick pockets operate at all large attendance events nowadays and specifically target mobile phones. Please be street wise and keep your personal belongings somewhere safe. Only bring to Lets Love Life what you really need to have a good time and in order not to make life easy for pick pockets keep all your belongings well hidden. Make sure all hand bags are closed at all times. Do not become a victim of crime.